EYE CONTACT: Check for and remove any contact lenses. Immediately flush eyes with plenty of cold water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately.
SERIOUS SKIN CONTACT: In case of contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of cold water and clean with disinfectant soap and apply anti-bacterial cream. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Wash clothing before reuse. Thoroughly clean shoes before reuse. Get medical attention.
SERIOUS INHALATION: If inhaled, remove of fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If the victim is not breathing, perform mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Get medical attention if symptoms appear.
INGESTION: DO NOT induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If large quantities of this material are swalowed, call a physician immediately.
Precautions: Keep away from heat, sources of ignition. Empty containers pose a fire risk, evaporate residue under fume hood. Do not ingest, breathe.
Wear suitable protective clothing. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment. if ingested seek medical advice. Keep away from oxidizing agents.